Faisel Tajiran: At a Glance
University of Houston - M.B.A. 2015
University of Houston - B.B.A. Finance 2010
Areas of Expertise
Google Analytics IQ
Google Digital Garage & IAB - Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Amazon Advertising: Sponsored Ads
Meta (Facebook) Certified Marketing Strategy Professional
It all began in 1999 when I moved to Houston from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Knowing no one at all in 8th grade, I began learning how to build computers on my own and selling them at age 13. Soon I began teaching myself graphic & web design at a young age, before beginning my B.B.A. in Finance at University of Houston. While studying there, I began realizing my affinity towards Digital Marketing while doing my electives. Soon after, I began learning the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) while preparing to get certified in Google Ads.
5 Years after completing my Bachelors, I decided to return to University of Houston to get my Masters in Business Administration. This time, I had a focus on Digital Marketing courses. It became evident that I finally found my true calling: Assisting small businesses establish their place on the map (both figuratively and literally).
I am an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for tying the knot between technology and digital marketing for small to medium businesses.
2010: Complete Digital Transformation.
- Complete Website Re-design
- Digitization of all forms with PCI Compliance
- Setup and monitor Google Analytics
- Implement Google Ads Search strategy for brand awareness
- Generate Average Annual E-mail Marketing Revenue for Member Renewals: $250,000
- Improve Membership satisfaction by 90%
- Re-design Member Portal and improve UX (user experience)
- Implement Tidio chat bot to improve customer service
- Setup all office Networking devices using Ubiquiti Routers
- Setup & Provision VOIP system using Polycom phone system
- Advise on all technical equipment purchasing and upgrades
- Technical training for all staff on all software and business processes
- Troubleshooting for all employees and members virtually using remote desktop (TeamViewer)
2018: Complete Digital Strategy
- Design website
- Perform all Copy-Writing
- Implement E-Commerce functionality using Wordpress & Woo-Commerce
- Implement Tidio chat-bot to improve customer service
- Implement CRM system for Home Remodel services using Jobber Application
- Landing Page Optimization & A/B Testing with Leadpages
- Creation & Administration of Facebook Page
- Design all Facebook Ad Copy & conduct A/B Testing
- Strategize Facebook Lead Generation averaging in 25 leads per week
- Automate text message to new Leads via Zapier by using Facebook & BurstSMS API trigger to text New Leads a Consultation Booking Form to improve conversion rate
- Establishing business listing on Google My Business
- Setup and monitor Google Analytics KPIs in order to constantly improve landing page experience
2020: Complete Digital Strategy
- Complete Customization of RE/MAX Broker Website
- Implement CRM with API trigger: form submission to create new contact in ActiveCampaign plus SMS designated stakeholders.
- Design marketing flyers for office agents
2021: Website Redesign & Facebook Marketing Campaign
- Landing Page Design for Roof Replacement
- Develop & Implement creative campaign for Facebook Ads.
- Generated over 75 leads in the first 60 days of campaign implementation.
- Average cost per lead $23.39.
- Revenue from campaign over $120,000.
- ROAS approximately 5000%